Sept. 7 - Judge Mindy Fisk presiding
• In a plea bargain, Randy Rathbun, 29, of Hollow Road, Hadley pled Guilty to second-degree Harassment, a reduction from an original charge of Endangering the Welfare of a Child, a Misdemeanor. The charge was based on an incident at 5 p.m. Aug. 5 on Schroon River Road. Police said Rathbun got into a fight with a woman, grabbed her by the arm, causing her to fall on top of a child. Rathbun received a Conditional Discharge and was ordered to pay a $150 fine. An order of protection was issued barring Rathbun from contacting the woman.
• The case of Eric Fagnano, 64, of Lane Drive, Warrensburg, was adjourned to Sept. 14. He is accused of second-degree Harassment based on an incident Aug. 15 at the Warrensburg Grand Union on Main St. Police said he struck a man's hand. An order of protection was issued barring Fagnano from contacting the man.
• The case of Kyle D. Hayward, 25, of Fort Ann, was adjourned to Sept. 21. He is facing a charge of third-degree Aggravated Unlicensed Operation, a Misdemeanor. The charge is based on a traffic stop Aug. 22 on Emerson Avenue.
• Duane E. Quillan, 27, of River St. Warrensburg, was arraigned on a several intoxicated driving charges, and his case was adjourned to Sept. 21. He is charged with Misdemeanor DWI and driving with a blood-alcohol level exceeding 0.18, based on an Aug. 27 incident.
• John G. Ward, 42, of Huntington Station, NY was arraigned on a Misdemeanor DWI charge and driving with a blood-alcohol level exceeding 0.08 percent, plus speeding 72 miles per hour in a 55 m.p.h. zone on state Rte. 9, based on a traffic stop Aug. 5. His license was suspended pending prosecution.
• The cases of David Goodell, Adam Round, Joel Slater and Jennifer Webster were adjourned to Sept. 21. The cases of Jamie Carpenter and Joel Quintal were adjourned to Oct. 5. The cases of Burton Karson and Dwayne Rivers were adjourned to Oct. 19.