Judge Mindy Fisk presiding
• In a plea bargain, John R. Duffy, 28, of Terrace Avenue in Warrensburg was convicted of a charge of Disorderly Conduct and sentenced to 15 days in jail for stealing a container of chocolate chips and a package of Kraft Handi-Snacks, worth a total of $4.08, from the Warrensburg Grand Union. He was originally charged for the act with Petit Larceny, a Misdemeanor.
• John E. McManus, 39, of Marion Avenue in Warrensburg was arraigned on a charge of Disorderly Conduct based on an incident at 8:18 p.m. Nov. 14. Police said that McManus screamed obscenities while walking down Marion Avenue. His case was adjourned to Nov. 30.
• Casey M. Miller, 42, was arraigned on a charge of fourth-degree Criminal Mischief with the Intent to Damage Property. Police said that at 4:30 a.m. Oct. 29, he damaged a Direct TV satellite receiver at George Henry's tavern.
• Nicole M. Rose, 34, of Brickhouse Road in Stillwater, was arraigned on a charge of Driving While Intoxicated, a Misdemeanor, based on a traffic stop at 12:41 a.m. Oct. 23 on Main St. in Warrensburg. She is also charged with Driving with .08 or more blood-alcohol content, third-degree Aggravated Unlicensed Operation – both Misdemeanors – and a traffic infraction.
• Darren D. Baker of state Rte. 28 in Warrensburg was arraigned on a charge of third-degree Aggravated Unlicensed Operation, a Misdemeanor, based on a traffic stop at 4:55 p.m. Nov. 4 on Main St. n Warrensburg.
• J-MAC Realty was granted an order of eviction against Kristoff Alex, John Miller and Joel Raymond for non-payment of $1,010 in rent. A judgement was granted in the case against the trio.
• Joel Slater pled Guilty to third-degree Aggravated Unlicensed Operation, a reduction from the original second-degree status. He faces a fine and surcharge of $285.
• The cases of Nathan Groff and David Goodell were adjourned to Nov. 30. The case of Richard Oehler was adjourned to Jan.11.