It's very important to recognize the warning signs of a TIA or stroke. The usual TIA symptoms are the same as those of stroke, only temporary:
• Sudden numbness or weakness of the face, arm or leg, especially on one side of the body.
• Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes.
• Sudden confusion, trouble speaking or understanding.
• Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination
• Sudden, severe headache with no known cause.lights for one hour per day. However, be wary of gadgets that promise miraculous results.
Exercise in the winter improves mood, sleep and your circulation. It releases chemicals into your blood that pick up your mood. Not only will you feel better, you'll improve your heart health.
(Taken from Caregiver Assistance News)