• The case of Cindy S. Harvey, 35, of Village Estates, Chestertown, was adjourned to Aug. 10. She is accused of felony second-degree Assault based on an incident at 10:30 a.m. June 28 at a residence on Burdick Ave. in Warrensburg. A man said she struck him with a 3/4” wrench twice in the left arm, causing a cut with bruising and swelling, which prompted him to seek medical treatment at the Warrensburg Health Center. An order of protection was issued barring her from contacting the man.
• The case of Crystal L. Heppele, 27, of Steve Lane, Albany, was adjourned to Aug. 10. She is accused of second-degree Aggravated Harassment based on an incident at 11:20 p.m. June 30 in Warrensburg. Heppele is accused of calling her former partner's home and workplace at a pizza shop and sending him text messages threatening injury as well as harming their child. Police said she did so after being told several times to stop, causing the man to be concerned about their child's safety.
• Joseph Irving Brown Jr., 19, of Hoffman Drive, Warrensburg, pled Guilty to the violation of second degree Harassment, and he was assessed a fine and surcharge of $150. On July 20 at 3:56 p.m., Brown threatened another man, saying he'd smash the man's face and beat him up. An order of protection was issued barring Brown from contacting the man.
• Frederick F. Winter, 22, of Athol pled Guilty to a charge of Consumption of Alcohol in a Motor Vehicle, based on an arrest on Main St. at 6:13 a.m. June 28. He is to pay $135 in a fine and surcharge.
• Robert J. Shepler, 34, of Croton-on-Hudson, NY pled guilty to third-degree Facilitating Aggravated Unlicensed Operation, a reduction from his original charge of Aggravated Unlicensed Operation. He was assessed a fine and surcharge of $285.
• The case of landlord James Brewer seeking $1,045 representing one month's unpaid rent at 44 Elm Street from tenant John Rafferty.
was dismissed by the judge, as the rent was paid earlier by check, even though Brewer had not cashed it and sought his eviction.
• The case of Joel E. Slater, 43, of Cohoes was adjourned to Aug. 10. He is charged with second-degree Aggravated Unlicensed Operation, based on a traffic stop at 9:25 p.m. July 21 on River St., Warrensburg.
• The cases of Lindsay Agins, Casey Campanaro, Jamie Carpenter, Joseph Giustino, Alex Morehouse, Joel Quintal, Jennifer Webster and Ken Wilkins were adjourned to Aug. 10. An arrest warrant was issued for Joshua Warren, and an open adjournment was set for his case.