A perfect school day is when it's snowing.
- Brianna Barrett - Kindergarten - Johnsburg Central School
"I would be the teacher."
- Rodney Wolfe - Kindergarten - Johnsburg Central School
"My perfect day of school would be going on a field trip that's like Ms. Frizzle's from the Magic School Bus. I would go to Candy Land and get all the candy that I could fit on the school bus."
- Finn Smith - Grade 3 - Johnsburg Central School
"The perfect school day would start at 9:27 because gym starts at that time."
- Todd Millington - Grade 4 - Johnsburg Central School
"The perfect school day would be to have candy for lunch. All day would be science and we would learn all about meteorology. At the end of the day we would have a pizza party with root beer because we all aced our tests. Then there would be NO homework." - Garrett Austin - Grade 5 - Newcomb Central School
"My perfect day at school would be when we do science experiments all day."
- Jordan Bush - Grade 5 - Newcomb Central School