NORTH CREEK - Thursday, June 17 welcomes a new wave of artists to North Creek's art walk. The walk begins at 5 p.m.
The following businesses and artists are participating in the June art walk:
• The Alpine Lodge hosts Frances Gaffney's fabric art.
• barVino hosts Matthew Eager's paintings.
• Caf Sarah hosts Woody and Elise Widlund's photography.
• Christine's Salon hosts Jackie LaCourse's paintings.
• Common Roots hosts Terry Demers's etchings.
• Copperfield Inn hosts Kate Hartley's watercolors.
• Foothills of the Adirondacks hosts Greg and Ellen Schaefer's garnet rock art, Jay Feiden's handmade cutting boards and rustic furniture, and Donalda Ellifritz's handmade pillows with vintage fabrics and buttons.
• Merriam Insurance hosts Terry Wyatt's photography.
• Owens House hosts Jane Bouchard's sculptures.
• Pete's Aah hosts the work of student artist Adelaide Bruce.
• Poiema and the Vault hosts Janelle Myers's pottery.
• Tannery Pond Community Center hosts World Awareness Children's Museum's "The Power of Masks".
• Town of Johnsburg Library hosts Dr. Daniel Way's photography.
• Trimmer's Salon hosts the work of Robin Jay.