• Brad L. Hall, 27, of Alder Brook Road, Bolton Landing, pled Guilty to a charge of second-degree Aggravated Harassment, based on an incident at 7 p.m. March 13. Police said Hall sent text messages via cell phone with words and a text photo to a teenager who had asked him many times to stop contacting her. Police said the messages, sent both to a phone and an iPod, contained vulgarity and nudity. The girl told police that Hall had also sent her sister vulgar messages. A three-year Order of Protection was imposed barring his contact with the woman. Hall was granted a Conditional Discharge and he was ordered to pay $305.
• Timothy M. Baker, 50, of River St. in Warrensburg was arraigned on a charge of Driving While Intoxicated and Aggravated DWI, both misdemeanors, based on a traffic stop at 2:55 a.m. Feb. 28 on Main St. Police said his blood-alcohol level tested in excess of 0.18 percent. Police said he was driving without headlights and failed to signal a left-hand turn, leading to his arrest. His license was suspended pending prosecution, but he was granted a hardship privilege allowing him to drive to work. His case was adjourned to May 16.
• Albert J. Huck, 38, of Library Avenue in Warrensburg was arraigned on a charge of Driving While Intoxicated, Aggravated DWI and Aggravated Unlicensed Operation, all Misdemeanors, based on a recent traffic stop on Elm St. Police said his blood alcohol level exceeded 0.18 percent. His license was suspended pending prosecution, but he was granted a hardship privilege so he could drive to work. Huck’s case was adjourned to May 2.
• Christopher A. Tyrell, 23, of Granger Road, Brant Lake, was arraigned on a charge of second-degree Aggravated Unlicensed Operation based on a traffic stop at 5:28 p.m. March 26 on Elm St. Huck's case was adjourned to May 2.
• Moriah I. Baer, 17, of Horicon Ave and Lisa Pickett, 16, of Truesdale Hill Road in Lake George, were arraigned on charges of Unlawful Possession of Marijuana, a violation. Police said that at 2 a.m. April 6 they were stopped on Echo Lake Road and they possessed two smoking pipes containing marijuana along with a small amount of loose marijuana in a foil wrapper. Baer's case was adjourned to May 2. Pickett's case was adjourned to June 13.
The cases of Robert Fish and Wayne Kennedy Jr. were adjourned to May 16. The case of Casey Miller was adjourned to July 11.