NORTH CREEK - It's National Library Week April l 11-17 and the Town of Johnsburg Library is offering the best bargain in town on Library cards. It's free, so don't buy books when you can get them at the library.
12 reasons to stop in:
1. New Best Sellers : if we don't have them we can order them from another library. When they come in, we call you to pick them up. You may order them from the online card catalog or have us to it for you.
2. DVD & VHS: series, foreign films, children's movies, documentaries, musicals and classics.
3. Recorded books on CD or cassette as well as downloadable audio books.
4. Music CD's.
5. Large type books (best sellers arrive weekly).
6. Daily Post Star, New York Times , and many current periodicals and magazines.
7. Children's room filled with books, puzzles and games.
8. Weekly preschool story hour and many adult programs.
9. Six public computers, Internet and free wireless access.
10. Free computer instruction (just call to make an appointment for one-on-one guidance at 251-4343).
11. Large selection of "how-to" books (gardening, quilting, carpentry and many crafts).
12. Our corner gallery hosts the works of many local artists. Next up is the Johnsburg Fine Arts group.