Aug. 16, 2010
* Trooper Busier investigated a burglary at the Panton General Store, Jersey Street, Panton. Beer and cigarettes were stolen.
* Trooper Szarejko responded to a reported vandalism on Old Hollow Road, Ferrisburgh.
* Sgt. Hogan was called to a burglary at a residence on Needham Hill Road, Orwell. A band saw was stolen.
* Trooper Szarejko investigated a harassing telephone problem in Ferrisburgh.
* Trooper Wagner responded to a two vehicle injury accident on Delorm Road, Leicester. Two passengers were transported to Porter hospital with multiple injuries.
* Sgt. McNamara responded to a vandalism complaint on Route 7, Salisbury. A mailbox and fence were damaged.
* Sgt. McNamara was called to an ATV incident on Smead Road, Salisbury. An ATV was being operated on the roadway.
* Trooper Mark Busier investigated an assault on Vermont Route 116, Bristol, resulting in Victim being transported to Fletcher Allen Health Care in Burlington.
* Sgt. Hogan investigated a theft complaint on Smead Road, Salisbury. A mailbox was stolen.
* Trooper Szarejko assisted Vergennes Police Department with a welfare check on Walker Avenue, Vergennes
* Trooper Szarejko arrested and lodged Michael Laflam, 32, of Starksboro for Burglary and Simple Assault, East Street, New Haven. Also arrested Crystal King, age 22, in connection to the case. Additional investigation led to both persons being charged with several other burglaries in the surrounding communities.
* Trooper Busby responded to a report of a Monkton resident receiving threatening text messages.
* Trooper Busby investigated an attempted burglary at a residence on Varney Hill Road, Starksboro. The incident occurred at approximately 1145 p.m. After hearing a noise outside the residence the owner observed a white male wearing a white tee shirt, run off of the deck and into the darkness.
* Trooper Busby was called to a vandalism complaint on Downingsville Road, Lincoln. The property had been torn up by a vehicle.
* Trooper Hanley responded to a citizen dispute on Hardscrabble Road, Monkton.
* Trooper Busby responded to a call concerning recovered property from a theft complaint. The property was found on the side of Vermont Route 30, Whiting.
* Trooper Hanley assisted the U.S. Marshal's Service with a subject, US Route 7, New Haven
* Trooper Wagner was called to a non-injury accident on Clark Woods Road, Ferrisburgh. As a result, Michael Hallock, age 50, was cited into Court for Driving Under the Influence.
* Sgt. McNamara responded to a two vehicle non-injury accident on Lincoln Road, Bristol.
* Trooper Hanley assisted Shelburne Police Department with attempting to locate the owner of a vehicle on Hollow Road in Monkton involved in a pursuit earlier that evening in Shelburne.
* Trooper Busby investigated the theft of an automobile on Hollow Road, Monkton. The vehicle was recovered by the Shelburne Police Department.
* Trooper Busby responded to a trespassing complaint on Colby Hill, Lincoln
* Sgt. McNamara investigated a theft from a vehicle on Vermont Route 116, Bristol. Money was stolen from a purse in the vehicle.
* Trooper Hanley was called to a burglary at a residence on Sheep Farm Road, Weybridge. Jewelry and cash were stolen.
* Trooper Hanley responded to a burglary at a residence on River Road, New Haven.
* Trooper Busby responded to a burglary at a residence on Hollow Road, Monkton. A funnel and a gas can containing five gallons of fuel were stolen.
* Trooper Leise was called to a mailbox vandalism complaint on Lower Hardscrabble Road, Bristol.
* Trooper Leise investigated a two vehicle non-injury accident on Monkton Road in Ferrisburgh.
* Trooper Busier responded to a theft complaint on ABCD Lane, Monkton. A road sign was stolen.
* Trooper Campbell investigated the theft of prescription medication from a residence on Vermont Route 116, Bristol.
* Trooper Campbell was called to a one vehicle non-injury accident on River Road, New Haven.
* Trooper Campbell assisted Bristol Police Department with a neighbor/domestic dispute on West Street, Bristol.
* Trooper Szarejko responded to an assault on Lake Dunmore Road, Salisbury. No charged were filed.
* Trooper Leise was called to a three vehicle injury accident on US Route 7, Ferrisburgh. Two of the operators sustained injuries and were transported to Porter Hospital.
* Trooper Szarejko investigated a vandalism complaint on Vermont Route 116, Bristol. A kiosk window had been broken.
* Trooper Dempsey responded to an animal complaint on Route 7, New Haven. A dog was reported to be running in the road. No dog was found.
* Trooper Szarejko was called to a two vehicle non-injury accident on Route 7, New Haven.
* Trooper Campbell was called to a welfare check on Loven Lane, Ferrisburgh.
* Trooper Campbell responded to a parking problem at the Panton boat launch.
* Trooper Hanley responded to a family fight on French Settlement Road, Lincoln.
* Trooper Hanley was called to a family fight on Lafountain Lane, Weybridge.
* Trooper Hanley investigated a vandalism at a residence on Watch Point Road, Shoreham. A windshield was broken.
* Trooper Szarejko responded to a theft of $24.70 gasoline from the Bristol Country Store, Vermont Route 116, Bristol.
* Trooper Busier was called to a vandalism complaint on Hollow Road, Monkton. A window at a residence had been vandalized.